Sunday, May 11, 2025

Introduction / Purpose of Blog

    Now, I've never made a blog before, but seeing others I know online over the years run them it always seemed like a good time. If nothing else it'll be neat to have some place to compile all my loose interests together; moving forward this'll mostly serve as a place to post and timeline pictures I take on walks, reviews I write, music I record (when I feel up for that), or the occasional journal-y sorta thing you'd expect with personal blogs. There's no set schedule, but I do have a few bullet points of necessary inclusions in my mind for further on down the line, especially in regards to photography. 

Will see ya soon! 👋


No comments:

Post a Comment

Introduction / Purpose of Blog

    Now, I've never made a blog before, but seeing others I know online over the years run them it always seemed like a good time. If no...